Saturday 21 July 2012

Just Like A Prayer

This is a short post, but the conversation amused me enough to make me want to splash it around on the internet. Behold!

We've got a new Tesco now. It opened recently, and while it's not exactly huge, it stocks a decent amount of products. I dragged Wetsoks along with me this afternoon, despite her complaints, only to find that there were crowds of people meandering slowly along the pavements, blocking our path.

Me: Oh, what fresh hell is this?

Wetsoks: I know! Madonna is performing tonight at Murrayfield.

Me: Ah! You know, I would have liked to go to that but it was kind of pricey.

Wetsoks: I don't like people. I don't like being outside. I don't know why I'm here.

Me: It's good for you to see sunlight occasionally.

Wetsoks: It really isn't.

Me: Don't you want to cherish these moments?

Wetsoks: No.

Me: Open your heart!


Wetsoks: Sweet merciful lord-

Me: Wetsoks, don't preach. We're in trouble deep.

Wetsoks: NO! Stop that!

Me: We've only got 4 minutes to save the world. Tick tock tick tock.


Wetsoks: I am unhappy in all the ways.

2 comments:

  1. all I have to say to you all is...sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, if you just got into the groove, things would go a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete