Monday 4 June 2012

Made By Chronos Himself

I was in my friend Wetsok's bedroom the other night, watching Battlestar Galactica. I'd never actually watched it before this year, but Wetsoks had purchased the entire boxset at a very reasonable price, and so we'd spent some time working our way through the substantial amount of discs. While this was happening, Wetsoks was also playing on her laptop.

Me: Hey buddy. Whatcha doing?

Wetsoks: Playing Ranch Rush 2.


Me: Is that like Farmville?

Wetsoks: (glaring at me) .... No.


Me: Okay, so - do you grow crops?

Wetsoks: Well, yes.


Me: And do you raise livestock?

Wetsoks: Well, kind of-


Me: I see. And could it be said that this game covers basic elements of the noble art of farming?

Wetsoks: I.... guess.


Me: I see. Dude, I hate to break the bad news but you're playing Farmville.

Wetsoks: I'm not playing Farmville.


Me: You are. You just don't know it.

Wetsoks: It's Ranch Rush 2!


Me: It's totally Farmville.

Wetsoks maintainted a sulky silence while I started yelling quotes from the amazing Farmville parody on Youtube ("Farmville - pushing the limits of the imagination... BACKWARDS!" and "Farmville, just like real farming.... BUT WITHOUT THE BENEFITS!" are two of my particular favourites), which is below. Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. Its totally different - if for no other reason than it doesn't do those annoying updates on Face book!!

    ReplyDelete